A look into the lives of an almost-CPA and a future dentist. Life doesn't get much more exciting than that!
Okay so that picture at the end is so YOU!! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Hard to believe it was two years ago that we met!! :)
Wow! 2Years! I am so excited for you, good-luck with next couple and I hope they are as much fun and exciting as the first 2! You are gorgeous in your dress! And tell Kyle he's not bad either!:>
Happy Anniversary! I just wanted to let you know that I read the first Twilight book. Pretty good. It makes me hate the cpa exam even more! I miss ya!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay so that picture at the end is so YOU!! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! Hard to believe it was two years ago that we met!! :)
Wow! 2Years! I am so excited for you, good-luck with next couple and I hope they are as much fun and exciting as the first 2! You are gorgeous in your dress! And tell Kyle he's not bad either!:>
Happy Anniversary! I just wanted to let you know that I read the first Twilight book. Pretty good. It makes me hate the cpa exam even more! I miss ya!
Post a Comment