Thursday, February 14, 2008

Some food for thought.

The other night (when Kyle got home from California) I decided to actually make dinner. I haven't really had the most time lately to do the finer things in life like make dinner. So I went to Trader Joe's after work and picked a few things up. I actually quite like that hippie store. I know, I know...it isn't hippie it's healthy. Anyways it turned out quite delicious. Enjoy a few pictures.

Next photography lesson...lighting.  I obviously haven't mastered that.  (You will also see that in a couple of other pictures I am going to post tonight.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally impressed. You have come a long ways from the days we would cook pasta from the box for lunch the next day while we were pages! I think I still have a ways to go!

Unknown said...

We live right next to a Trader Joes, and I love it! You'll have to try their blueberry sparkling cider and strawberry licorice--if you haven't already.

Your dinner looks delish by the way!

Leslie said...

You should totally post your recipes, that looks to die for!