Sunday, June 15, 2008

Brace Yourself!

You want new posts? You got 'um!
(Scroll down...I have added 10 posts tonight.)

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Cool posts!!!! Love the pictures. ;) When are you guys heading to Cali?

Leslie said...

I can't even begin to comment on all the fun times you've had! I'm so impressed at how you two have really taken advantage of every opportunity to do something really cool and unique to our area! Great pics too by the way!

Annie. said...

Hey Emily! You asked about lenses. I actually just use the kit lens that came with my camera, too. I can't afford anything else right now! :)

Amy said...

Hi! It is good to see how you all are doing. Have you taken that 4th test? I hope it goes well!!! Trust me, the stress is worth it, and it is AWESOME when it is all over with. love, ta!

Amy said...

i meant to write "ya" on there

Kristy Carpenter said...

Looks like you're having lots of fun! And congrats on passing 3 sections! I'm taking my 3rd test on Friday (Audit...ugh!) so hopefully I'll be in your boat soon.
ps - I missed having you around for the Bachelorette.