Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blah-g Schmog....

It appears that some of you have noticed the neglect I have been showing our dear blog these past few months.  I have even received a death threat (from an unmentioned individual) to update soon, or else!  

I wish I could say that my lack of blogging stemmed from a lack of exciting things...but that would be far from the truth.  We have actually been going non-stop since, oh July.... and now I have procrastinated for so long, I am feeling a built-up pressure to make my first blog back clever, witty, and interesting.  Well my faithful blog followers, I will do just that...tomorrow...(minus the clever, witty, and interesting parts!)  You see I have this life motto, "don't do today what you can put off until tomorrow."  

So starting tomorrow, I Emily, promise to hereby dig deep into the iphoto archives and update all who care to read about our fun and exciting lives.  

See you then.  

7 comments:

Amy Sue said...

I almost fell off the couch when I saw your blog on Google Reader! I am looking forward to the next one!

Marsie Pants said...

So not fair. I was totally anticipating this update NOW, not tomorrow. But tomorrow's good too.

Anonymous said...

It's about time! Even if I do have to wait one more day!

Vicki said...

Can't wait to see and hear about all the interesting, fun and exciting things happening out in CA. Have missed the updates.

Vicki said...

Oh. One more thing. You and Kyle are looking tan from that CA sun.

Danielle said...

Hurray!!! Finally an update! Okay, so when are you going to really "UPDATE" us?

blog_meg said...

Yay! I was so excited to see that you posted!