I think May 30th is a great day for Baby Christensen to be born! Here are some great reasons: 1. I know someone who is very awesome with that b-day ;) 2. who doesn't like a 3 day weekend for their b-day???? Sometimes Memorial day actually falls on the 30th and you don't have to go to school or work! 3. take my word for it, it's a great day!
Congrats!! We are super excited for you!! Babies are so sweet. They don't yell at you, yell at others, jump and be loud... babies are just sweet, they snuggle, and then they grow up..... (Can you tell how we are doing today?:)) Really thoguh, We are so excited for you!!! Love ya!!
YAY! I'm excited for you guys!! I hope you have been feeling okay Emily!
If it makes you love California any more.. it is FREEEEEEEEZING here. I'm already kind of sick of the snow - especially with the wind. I am probably going to die.
What do people do during the winter here in Indiana anyway?
EMILY! WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SUPER-CUTE PREGO TICKER???? I have been looking for that thing for AGES since my sister and law had it years ago! And where did it go?? It was on your blog just a few moments ago!
Congratulations! Very exciting. Ryan keeps talking about how he wants a onesie that says "tax deduction" on it just like our little niece had. I'll have to let you know if we find one.
Ok, help! I went to the BayNamey site, developed a ticker (I hope you don't mind that it looks just like yours...I liked the green best!), and then went into Blogger and did "Add a Gadget" >> "HTML/JavaScript". I copied the code from BabyNamey, pasted it in the "content" field of the HTML/JavaScript, and the sticker doesn't show up on my blog. It just shows a bunch of text. :( What am I doing wrong?
YEAH!! HOORAY! i am so very excited for you. how fun is this. you will be such a great mommy. I am so excited for you. I want to get together so soon. what's your life like and lets make a plan. love hill ps are how are you feeling?
23 comments:
Congrats!
I think May 30th is a great day for Baby Christensen to be born! Here are some great reasons: 1. I know someone who is very awesome with that b-day ;) 2. who doesn't like a 3 day weekend for their b-day???? Sometimes Memorial day actually falls on the 30th and you don't have to go to school or work! 3. take my word for it, it's a great day!
4. you'll have Baby Christensen a few days early! I'm sure you'll be ready to have that kid by then :)
YAY!!!! Congrats! I can't wait to see pics of him/her when the pregnancy's done. How are you feeling??
HOORAY!!!! What wonderful wonderful news! Congratulations a million times over! We are so excited for you guys! Happy day!
Hooray Hooray it is finally out!!! What a fabulous ultrasound picture!!!
YEA!!!!!
Congrats! Good-luck and have fun with all the pregnancy stuff, finding bedding, buying clothes, morning sickness, maternity clothes...
Congratulations you two! I am so excited for you.
Congrats Em!!!! What great news!
YAY!!!!! congratulations! we are so excited for you guys. it's such an exciting time in your lives.
Congrats!! We are super excited for you!! Babies are so sweet. They don't yell at you, yell at others, jump and be loud... babies are just sweet, they snuggle, and then they grow up..... (Can you tell how we are doing today?:)) Really thoguh, We are so excited for you!!! Love ya!!
YAY! I'm excited for you guys!! I hope you have been feeling okay Emily!
If it makes you love California any more.. it is FREEEEEEEEZING here. I'm already kind of sick of the snow - especially with the wind. I am probably going to die.
What do people do during the winter here in Indiana anyway?
CRAZZZZY that we have the same due date! That is so exciting, and CONGRATS Emily!
YEA!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you two!
EMILY! WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR SUPER-CUTE PREGO TICKER???? I have been looking for that thing for AGES since my sister and law had it years ago! And where did it go?? It was on your blog just a few moments ago!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is exciting..wait until you know the sex, then you will always have stuff to look for online :)
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Congratulations! Very exciting. Ryan keeps talking about how he wants a onesie that says "tax deduction" on it just like our little niece had. I'll have to let you know if we find one.
Ok, help! I went to the BayNamey site, developed a ticker (I hope you don't mind that it looks just like yours...I liked the green best!), and then went into Blogger and did "Add a Gadget" >> "HTML/JavaScript". I copied the code from BabyNamey, pasted it in the "content" field of the HTML/JavaScript, and the sticker doesn't show up on my blog. It just shows a bunch of text. :( What am I doing wrong?
Thanks so much for helping :)
Oh Yay!!! Congrats to you both! That is so excitng!
Sleep now while you can!!! :)
CONGRATULATIONS!
YEAH!! HOORAY! i am so very excited for you. how fun is this. you will be such a great mommy. I am so excited for you. I want to get together so soon. what's your life like and lets make a plan. love hill ps are how are you feeling?
Wahoo! Get ready for the ride of your lifetime!
June 4th is Jake's birthday! :) We are so excited for yall!!! congrats!
Post a Comment