Tuesday, December 16, 2008
See, I do exercise...
I have recently become very concerned with the lack of exercise I have been exerting. However, on my seventh trip to the bathroom today at work I decided to count the number of steps. A round trip from my desk to the bathroom door is approximately 130 normal steps. 7 trips = 910 paces. According to a quick google of "how many normal steps are in a mile?" I discovered there are approximately 2000. That's almost a half a mile folks! I know, I'm amazing. I think starring in exercise videos is definitely in my future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
WOW! So, this is what you do at work while I am working like crazy. Hey, you can also count our walk to lunch today!
You are so funny. Just think, you get up in the morning and blowdry your hair right? That is exercise in itself! That's all before you go to work. I am sure you are in prime condition!
OH and let me know when you star in your video, I want to be the fat girl in the back with all the modified versions of the exercises!
Emily...What a great idea. I am going to start counting my steps at work also :@) You are too funny!!
Awesome!!! I hear ya, this week I have been concerned enough about my own lack of exercise that I even looked up stuff on the internet for pregnant women. Did I do any of it? Nope, but at least I know it's out there right?
First of all Danielle... you are hysterical!!! I laughed out loud to myself when my whole house is asleep!
second... I just wanted to say congratulations!!! I think that is great. I am so happy for you. It is the best. I still remember how happy I was to be a mother for the first time. It is the best!
lol, n
Post a Comment