congrats!!! I can't believe you are that far along! Your pregnancy sure goes by fast for me. :) (and the first one REALLY drags for the mom....) I love you!!
I thought for sure I had commented! aghh! I am so happy for you! I always wanted a boy first... may he be mellow and easy going :) mine is (mostly) and it's a great way to start out. hope you are great! (and don't let people tell you girls clothes are better- they are fun- but check out old navy these days :)
Hi Emily! I found your blog from Lindsay & Danny's blog. Congratulations on a baby boy! You're going to make such a great mom. Are you guys liking southern California as much as I am? I hope life is great and that your family is doing well.
16 comments:
YAY!!!! He will be a cutie!
Congrats! I love little boys! Well I can't say to much that is all I have!:> Anyways good-luck with the pregnancy and hope all is well!
Hooray! So exciting! Look for our post tomorrow...I'm thinking boy too!
That's awesome! Abby's best friends are boys so we approve. And now there will be another prospect for Molly. Thanks! :-)
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear what you decide to name him.
Congrats! Being a mom is the best! I can't wait for you!
Congrats! Boys are tons of fun!
So exciting!! I ADORE my little guy -- you'll love it!
Congrats!!!! Glad he was cooperating so you could see this time. He'll be darling!
congrats!!! I can't believe you are that far along! Your pregnancy sure goes by fast for me. :) (and the first one REALLY drags for the mom....) I love you!!
Yay!! This is so exciting! I can't wait to meet him!!
How exciting!
CONGRATS!!!!
I thought for sure I had commented! aghh! I am so happy for you! I always wanted a boy first... may he be mellow and easy going :) mine is (mostly) and it's a great way to start out. hope you are great! (and don't let people tell you girls clothes are better- they are fun- but check out old navy these days :)
Oh how fun for you guys! congrats
Hi Emily! I found your blog from Lindsay & Danny's blog. Congratulations on a baby boy! You're going to make such a great mom. Are you guys liking southern California as much as I am? I hope life is great and that your family is doing well.
Julie S
Post a Comment