Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 Weeks


Here are Hadley's 6 week stats:
Weight - 11 lbs 2.5 oz - 85%
Height - 22 1/4 in - 75%
Head - 37 1/4 cm - 25%

She had to get her 1st round of shots. The Dr. prescribed us some numbing cream to rub on her legs an hour prior to the appointment, so when it came time for the shots it was no big deal. She fussed a little bit--definitely not the scream I was bracing for! She screamed more yesterday when I was taking her picture!

5 comments:

Shanell Farr said...

that's so great that you got numbing cream! she's too cute! i need to see her again!

Amy Sue said...

You have taken some great pics! She is precious! Can't wait to meet her!

Leslie said...

She is so darling! I love the headband!

Amanda P said...

Emily it was so good to talk to you the other day! I am glad you are doing so well. I love the dress in her one month picture...funny enough I just saw it this morning on the cover of the Parents magazine and thought the same thing. She is so cute.

The Bedke Fam said...

ok i love her sad face. it's seriously adorable!! ps. do you make all her headbands? they are seriously so cute!