Monday, August 10, 2009

2 Months

I hope to someday post more often then just when Hadley reaches a milestone age...but unfortunately, blogging seems to be getting lower and lower on the totem pole; however, earlier this week, Hadley hit the two month mark!
the classic 2 month shot

I love this picture of her

are we done yet???

When I look back to when she was born, I can't believe how much she has changed!
During this past month Hadley...
-rolled over from front to back twice
- went to a Dodgers Game, a Faith Hill concert, on a day long shopping excursion, met my coworkers, and visited Dad on campus twice
- slept through the entire night (from 10/11ish to 6/7ish) for the past two weeks!!!
-smiles, giggles, and jibber-jabbers all day long
-loves playing on her playmat and staring at the little animals
-is figuring out how to move her hands to reach and touch things
-loves to sit and smile at her dad
-has thrown countless tantrums in the late evening hours
-getting really good at holding up her head
-LOVES the bathtub
-had two infected fingers (???) that we had to make a quick trip to the Dr. about. Her doctor put her on a very strong antibiotic, which resulted in an awful diaper rash.
-has started enjoying her carseat a little more
Like I say in every post, we are so in love with this little girl! It is so fun to watch her grow and learn.

2 comments:

Marsie Pants said...

Abby had an infected finger when she was a couple months old!! Crazy, huh? She's adorable! I love those pics of her.

Anonymous said...

Your not making it any easier on me...I want to meet her!
She needs to give my little one lessons on how to sleep! She is cute and I LOVE the last picture!