Friday, November 6, 2009

Dental wives take a trip to Huntington Gardens

Don't even think we weren't a spectacle {not pictures: 3 more strollers, 6 more kids}. That's how we roll around here. A couple of weeks ago a few of us (few being 6 moms) decided to go to lunch when it was too rainy to go to Disneyland. Among us there were 8 kids. At one point a man in the restaurant stood up and loudly started counting how many kids there were, and announcing things like what are they doing with so many kids in here. Oh it is fun being in the land where the norm is to have 1.3 kids beginning when you are in your mid-thirties.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jennifermiller326 said...

How fun...I wish I could hang out with you too!

Lindsay said...

Ah, it was the perfect day to explore that place!

forget laundry said...

hadley is (really) darling! I have been the worst blogger emily! did you write a comment that you would be in Utah soon? I would LOVE to see you. please please let me know when you are here. love hill