


My pictures hardly do it justice. I am not exaggerating when I guess that he probably had 150-200 mounts of different animals scattered throughout his house. There were several bears, moose, a zebra head, every African deer you can think of, a Hippo, several fish, turkeys, bobcats, white tail, mule deer, water buffalo, fox, coyotes, and elk, just to name a few. His latest kill hasn't made it back from Africa yet, but there will soon be a branch across the entry way with his prized leopard perched upon it. All I have to say is WOW, he has a supportive wife!

4 comments:
That is quit amazing! I don't think I could be that supportive of a wife. I love checking out your blog, it's always nice to hear what you two are up to.
yeah i think my dad would be in heaven!
Em, that is disgusting! I don't know how you held your stomach...the taxodermist must have cleaned them up pretty good.
Supportive wife does not begin to justify this situation . . .
Post a Comment