Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Super Bowling...

Kyle and I had a rockin' Super Bowl Party this year!  I even made salsa.

Enjoy the pictures.  When you don't have cute children to post cute pictures of, you have to be creative in incorporating pictures with the blog.


I gave the new camera a test drive on the salsa.  They aren't quite professional, but I am still practicing.    

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Why weren't we invited? Just teasing! Hey I have missed you around. I got some new stamps so you need to come over and play!

Unknown said...

Hi Emily!
Sounds like a fun party. We ate lots of junk and loved the game.
Jessica has sectionals on Friday night, they play Wabash. We'll let you know how it goes.
Sadly, Jessica is 16 today and we are partying all week. Hard to believe I'm that old!
Aunt Camille

Holly said...

Great pictures! I just read your comment on Danielle's blog and was trying to figure out who of Danielle's friend knew me then had a total "duh!" moment. I actually laughed out loud at your creative commenting! It looks like you are doing great, but I am more than happy to share the little I know. We'll have to get together soon.

Now that I know I can get some photo eye candy I'll have to remember to link up to you . . .

Holly said...

You'll have to check out Max's new haircut. It is very traumatic.

Leslie said...

k, I'm jealous we weren't there...just for that salsa alone!

Emily said...

You should all be jealous you weren't here. It was just Kyle and I...and I got a good nap in during the 1st Quarter. Like I said, Rockin'!