Thursday, February 21, 2008

I PASSED!!!

I am half-way to a CPA!!!!

For those of you unfamiliar with the CPA exam. It is four different sections (Regulation, Financial, BEC, and Audit.) You need to get a 75 to "pass." I took Financial in the fall, and found out in December that I passed. This section was Regulation, I took it in January. I am taking a break from the tests during tax season but plan to take the other two in May and July. So basically I have six more months of pure excitement and fun!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Great job!

Annie. said...

Emily! Oh my gosh, how are you? Thanks so much for finding our blog and commenting...by the way, how did you find us?? Either way, I'm glad you did. Congrats on your test! What exciting news! I loved looking through your more recent posts. Just a few things:

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of the Salt Lake temple also! If we could afford it, I would buy one in a heartbeart...
2. You are quite the cook! I am impressed. Can you come make me dinner sometime? :) Or maybe just teach me how? And by the way, are you still in Utah? Is there a Trader Joe's here!? PLEASE fill me in if so, because I am dying to go there! I miss that store like crazy from back home in Oregon (where ALL the "hippies" live, haha!)

Good luck with your other tests! I will definitely add you guys to my link list, and feel free to do the same!

Anonymous said...

A big sigh of RELIEF! Good-Luck on the next two! that is-if you survive tax season hehe

The Bedke Fam said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Holly said...

Congratulations!

blog_meg said...

Emily! I just learned about your blog from Grandpa and I have devoured the entire thing! HUGE congrats on your awesome CPA score! You must have really studied more than your blog led us to believe. You already know about my blog, right? Much like you, I am a total blog lurker. And now I have a new one to peek in on! - Meg

blog_meg said...

I forgot to ask how you made that awesome blog background. Do you do digital scrapbooking?

Amy said...

Yea for you!!!!!! Kyle has just passed the first two as well. I cannot wait until all four are FINALLY done and he can come home from work and just be home from work!!! FYI....have you heard that #3 is coming for us in Sept? We are excited. I am excited that you guys got into USC!! That is great. Congrats to Kyle!!