A look into the lives of an almost-CPA and a future dentist. Life doesn't get much more exciting than that!
wow kyle that is attractive...i have to say you are my "other brother"
see em, no more excuses saying you don't have any pictures to post! he's a keeper
Ha ha. Nice.
Emily! What a cute blog!! Love it! How is life? It's been a while since we've talked!
Hey Emily! Yeah, I think the baby counter will start going back up. I guess it'll start showing you how many days I'm overdue which I swear will be like 50. She's going to be an old woman by the time she comes out!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow kyle that is attractive...i have to say you are my "other brother"
see em, no more excuses saying you don't have any pictures to post! he's a keeper
Ha ha. Nice.
Emily! What a cute blog!! Love it! How is life? It's been a while since we've talked!
Hey Emily! Yeah, I think the baby counter will start going back up. I guess it'll start showing you how many days I'm overdue which I swear will be like 50. She's going to be an old woman by the time she comes out!
Post a Comment