Friday, March 7, 2008

I couldn't really sleep last night.....

BECAUSE I WAS SO EXCITED!!!!
KYLE GOT INTO DENTAL SCHOOL!!!!
More details will follow, but I am at work right now.
And because I can't tell them yet, (and believe me I have had to refrain from dancing in my cube)
I thought I would share the GREAT news with all of you!

12 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

YAY! That's so awesome. Congratulations! I'm excited for the details.

Leslie said...

I was waiting for that post! Congrats, congrats congrats!!

Gabbarts said...

that is soooooo wonderful. and california, no offense, but i am so glad you're a bit closer! can't wait to hear more

Anonymous said...

YEA! Congrats Kyle!

Christine said...

Congratulations! What great news

Danielle said...

Still not happy!!! But I will live.

Holly said...

Congratulations! I know you are going to turn them down so you can stay in Indiana though, that is really the best choice.

We are so excited for you!

Unknown said...

YAY! That is super exciting. Congrats. Southern Cali doesn't sound too bad either! (Much better weather than Boston)

Kristy Carpenter said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you both!

Steve said...

CONGRATULATIONS..THAT IS SO EXCITING!!

Marissa said...

the last one was marissa..i was accidently signed in as steve..

blog_meg said...

Dude! That's awesome! Half a CPA and your man in the dental school. I hope you guys are celebrating big time!
-Meg