This is Lindsay


WAY TO GO LINDSAY!We are so proud of you!
This is Valerie

Valerie is my sister

Valerie is very studious!

Valerie is very interested in Medically related things!


Valerie found out yesterday that she got into two radiology programs!

WAY TO GO VALERIE!
We are also so proud of you!
We are also so proud of you!




4 comments:
Awesome news! Thanks for blogging!
I totally wish you guys were still living there when we get there! I've never even been to Indiana! Sad huh. Where have you guys been living? I heard South Bend was in the middle of nowhere. It should be interesting? Are you guys heading to Southern California? That should be a nice warm change :)
this is a great day! you found me! I was just thinking about making my blog private and I seriously thought "I just wish I was in touch with emily bedke first." I am really not kidding. I am so glad to see you are so happy and in love. I would LOVE to keep in touch and I have loved reading through your blog and catching up a bit.
Emily, you are so cute! Congrats to Valerie. That's so awesome that she got in. We're so excited that you guys are going to be close, close to Mickey Mouse that is:) just kidding! You guys are awesome, I hope you see you both soon!
Post a Comment