Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Surprise! (three months later...)


We had a Dr.'s Appointment this morning. During which, we discovered that our soon to be BOY, was actually a GIRL!!! See, I knew you would be surprised! (but not as surprised as me...now where are all those receipts....)

17 comments:

Christine said...

What!? How did that happen? Well congrats again. I've heard that little girls are fun. I guess we'll both find out this summer huh? :)

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh, that is crazy! Usually the mistake is the other way around, ha! Hello world of pink!

Marsie Pants said...

WOW! Are they sure this time? ;-) Hope you haven't had too many baby showers yet. I love girls....

Marissa said...

oh my goodness..that was my worst fear..even when she was born, i asked the doc is it a girl?? well, i guess its crunch time now to get everything for a girl...crazy!!! however, GIRLS are so so so fun to shop for!!!

Valerie Housley said...

No way!!! You gotta admit, you have a pretty cool story before she is even born! :) Hope all is well with you!

Anonymous said...

WOW, that would be a big surprise! Hopefully you did buy SOME things that could go neutral!!

Amy said...

That is so funny!!! I hope you haven't had any showers yet...

Holly said...

I cannot believe it! Good luck with all the switching.

Annie. said...

No WAY! You are getting me PARANOID now! That's the second person I have heard of who found out it was a girl instead of boy. I have a doctor's appt tomorrow. I am going to have to ask him what the chances are....

Lindsay said...

Mitch told me about this! I can't believe it!! I'm disappointed we won't be having our little boys together, but you'll love having a girl first! So exciting. I'm sad you just had your shower (sorry I didn't make it up) I'll have to get you something for a GIRL NOW! YAY!

Ashley said...

Oh, Emily! I just listened to your message! Ah! I feel bad we just had your shower, hopefully you can return or exchange most of it. Just look on the bright side, it's an excuse to do more shopping!

I feel bad about your quilt. :o(
We'll have to chat about it.

But...Girls are so adorable, and you know how bad I want one. I'm really excited for you!

Gabbarts said...

I think you guys just better hold off on buying things and wait 'til it comes out into the world! Congrats!

forget laundry said...

serious? how crazy! a girl will be so fun- get ready for sass :)

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Holy moly - that is a surprise. I bet it's weird thinking pink now instead of blue!

Christine said...

Wow, now that is crazy, but I must say that girls are LOADS of fun!

blog_meg said...

I'll believe it when I see it!! Errrr...or when you see it and confirm! :o) She's going to have Kyle wrapped around her little pinkie finger - just watch!

The Bedke Fam said...

holy cow! how do you confuse that? lol. well congrats on the little girl!! :)