My little brother Mitchel leaves for Birmingham England tomorrow morning to serve a two year mission for our church.Kyle and I are so proud of him and know he has just what it takes be a great missionary. The people in England are very lucky!
We are definitely sad we couldn't be there for his farewell and to see him off, and we are definitely sad that he can't be around to meet the baby...but we are so excited for him to begin this chapter of his life!
Good Luck Mitch! We love you!

4 comments:
WOW! I wish him luck and good times!
I also can't believe you are almost due! Are you getting uncomfortable!?:>
My brother leaves in January, I know he's getting excited and we are too but we sure will miss him :)
Hey good luck with everything, I know you're getting close!! So exciting!! And I hope you've been able to quickly collect some pink things :) Post pics so we can keep up with yall!
~Hillary and Jake
Oh geez. I can't believe he's that old. Crazy!! You're almost not pregnant anymore! I can't wait to see pictures!
Ems..I am excited for your brother...but more excited for you!!!!!!! You are almost done! Update your blog as soon as this cute little girly comes out (who know, maybe it will still be a boy....)I am really excited for you!
Post a Comment