Friday, June 5, 2009

It's a...




















GIRL!!!!
Hadley Anne Christensen
6.03.09
1:40 P.M.
8 lbs 15.9 oz!
21 inches long

She is such a little angel! We love her so much!

{more details to come}

22 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Congrats! She is gorgeous!

Poelmans said...

Hadley! Love that! Can't wait to meet her!

Leslie said...

Congratulations, welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood!

Marsie Pants said...

Congratulations, Emily!! She's gorgeous!

Gabbarts said...

I am so glad she finally decided it was her time to come. Also glad to hear you made it through! Good work guys, she is precious. Can't wait to see more pics.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I hope I can meet her soon and I love her name!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Congrats, you two!! I'm so excited for you!!

Heather Dawson said...

What a sweetheart!! Congratulations!!!

Valerie Housley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! How exciting!!! She is precious! I can't wait to hear more details. Enjoy your bundle of joy!

The Bedke Fam said...

CONGRATS!! She absolutely adorable. I love her name. So cute! I hope you guys are doing well adjusting to parenthood! :)

Holly said...

What a sweet little face! Congratulations!

Kristy Carpenter said...

Congrats!!!! How exciting! She's beautiful. Can't wait to see more pics!

Christine said...

Congrats! She's just absolutely adorable and I love her name!

Amy said...

congrats!! We are so happy for you! Em, awesome job.

Ashley said...

We are so happy for you! You two are going to be great parents!

Danielle said...

She is so cute!! I just love the cheeks. Congrats again. Hope you are feeling okay.

Amanda P said...

YEAHHH!! Oh, congratulations you guys! She is just so darn cute.

The Bowman Bunch said...

Congratulations and best wishes to you all! She is a beatiful little girl! Congrats!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! We are very excited for you guys.

Mitch and Lindsay

Jamie said...

Congrats!! I love the name. I hope you are getting some sleep!

forget laundry said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for you! she is so cute! good luck- I LOVE this first month with a new baby. oh fun! we need to be in touch again! love you

Natalie said...

We're so happy to have a little niece in the family. She's such a doll!