Congratulations? She's beautiful. She looks like a little combo. I can see both of you in her. Where did you get the cute bow? I've been trying to find some for my little one.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you and Kyle!! She is beautiful, but that doesn't surprise me at all. I am glad that all went well. We love you!!
11 comments:
She is so dang cute!! Way to go.
she's seriously adorable!! i love the lil bow in her hair :)
Congratulations? She's beautiful. She looks like a little combo. I can see both of you in her. Where did you get the cute bow? I've been trying to find some for my little one.
ooo... more pictures! yay! we've goota come up and see that sweet little girl again! hope you're doing well!
Oh Emily, She is so precious. I just love her and can;t wait to mmet her.
She's beautiful! And I almost didn't recognize the bow, nicely done, Mom!
ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS! You guys sure do make 'em cute! I can't wait to meet her, hopefully I will be able to before she gets to old!
Congrats Em- We are so excited for you guys. Hope all is well and the late nights or early mornings aren't too bad for you.
-Sarah and Troy
She is so beautiful--I am going to be checkin' out your blog every day!
Ems, I think she is going to look like you!! But, you never know.... she might morph like Catherine did. We love you!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you and Kyle!! She is beautiful, but that doesn't surprise me at all. I am glad that all went well. We love you!!
Post a Comment