Saturday, September 12, 2009

3 Months



We took about 50 pictures and about 45 of them were blurry because she was moving...
Here are Hadley's 3 month stats:
Weight - 13 lbs 15 oz - 75%
Height - 24 3/4 in - 95%
Head - 37 1/4 cm - 25%

Hadley has been so much fun this month:
-She has started this cute happy squeal/scream. She is constantly doing it. I can't wait for it to make it's church debut.
-She rolls from her back to her front (only to her left) practically every time we lay her down.
-She has begun drooling and drooling and drooling. Her Dr. said she wouldn't be surprised if her bottom teeth come in by her next appointment.
-She is still smiling, smiling, and smiling. She is a very content baby about 98% of the time.
-She went on her first road trip. We went to Utah and Idaho for three weeks (yes, I still need to blog about that) there she was blessed (should probably do a post about that) and she attended Aunt Nicole's wedding (that too :) Hadley was VERY good in the car. On the way there, we only had to stop twice!
-She went on her first trip to Disneyland!
-She learned to take a pacifier!!!
-She has discovered her hands and her fingers. It is so much fun watching her discover things with them.
-She has started to hit and grab her toys.

We just love our little Hadley girl!




5 comments:

Ashley said...

I LOVE that second picture of her upside down! It is so cute, quite the model pose!

Marsie Pants said...

She's beautiful! I can see you in her. That must be why she's so gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I could have seen you guys when you came to Idaho. Maybe some day I will get to see you again! I'm glad you have such a content baby!

Kristy Carpenter said...

Oh she is precious!!! Love the pics!

Natalie said...

I love the picture of her looking up-side-down at you. It was fun seeing you guys this weekend. Hopefully BYU will be able to pull out a win in NM...