Hadley was getting tired of watching her Cougars on our little 27 inch, old school TV (Oh wait, maybe that was her dad...) So we made the trek to Cougar town, to watch the Cougars get creamed. At least she looked cute :)

Speaking of performances...
We were also able to see Aunt Michelle perform in World of Dance. She is on the theater ballet team at BYU, so it was amazing timing for us to be able to see her perform! Unfortunately, it is appearing that Hadley has many of her mom's genes, so the petite dancer build just might not be in her cards...although, there is always the back row. (That's where I was put in my dancing days. You know, with the "tall" kids...haha)
photo courtesy of Aunt Natalie 
6 comments:
My goodness that little Hadley is so stinking cute!!! I'm glad you were there to support the Cougs, even though they got seriously creamed! I love her outfit!
How adorable! Can she get any cuter!?!? Did you make her little outfit!
By the way I was put in the back row also, but I am short.... Amazingly I kept dancing year after year.
that is so cute..okay did you make that outfit??? if so you are mrs. crafty..oh my gosh!! so cute!!
Hadley's outfit is so adorable! It was so fun to see you guys while you were here.
You totally made that outfit using the fabric from Michael Levine huh? Soooo cute. Sorry the Cougs lost though. Wasn't a good weekend for any of us.
Em! You look so great and your baby is darling!! I am sorry that I am not better about keeping up. We live even further away now...we just moved to DC last weekend. How is school going for Kyle and everything else? I am so happy for you with that cute little girly. It is fun, huh? Love ya.
Post a Comment