Monday, October 29, 2007

Today's Thoughts

I think that I need more interaction with real friends, because as Kyle puts it, I spend too much time with my imaginary friends...he is referring to blogs. I am obsessed (ok, not quite obsessed) with surfing other people's blogs. I think that it is so fun to see the creative ways that people portray their lives. But in retrospective, I conclude that I have probably just wasted away the evening, living an imaginary life...

So calling all friends...come visit us! I am in dire need of a real friend outing!

P.S. I am supposed to be studying right now...but I am having a hard time finding the desire. I leave for work when it is dark, and I get home from work when it is starting to get dark...so when I get home, it is just too gloomy to study. Especially on the days when Kyle stays late on campus! It is only going to get worse I fear...especially when tax season rolls around!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll work on it! I would love to come and visit you. Maybe towards the summer, I'm pretty busy with school. Good luck studying, I bet you are sick of it all ready!
jAKOBI

Valerie Housley said...

Emily!! I found your blog! I'm so excited to stay in better touch with you now!! Where are you guys living? I love your pictures of your place--I've always liked your decorating!

Natalie said...

It was so fun talking to you guys the other day. Will Kyle consider us 'real friends/family' since you guys can technically see us?

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We were thinking about you guys!:)

Holly said...

I have two little friends you can hang out with anytime you want!

(You can hang out with the big people too!)