A look into the lives of an almost-CPA and a future dentist. Life doesn't get much more exciting than that!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Me
I spent the afternoon sorting through clothes that no longer fit and/or are no longer in style, and scheming of ways I could lose those extra pounds that have some how shown up in the past two years. Then I ate a big bowl of ice cream (with hot fudge AND whip cream...). I am pathetic.
I do the same thing -- I usually find myself sitting down and eating the WORST possible treat whenever I watch the Bigget Loser. Watching them diet makes me hungry!! :)
5 comments:
Thatta girl! I'd do the same thing.
I feel your pain!
I hear ya!! But who can pass up a bowl of ice cream with Hot fudge and whip cream?
I am so glad you are getting your life back! We need to hang out!
I TOTALLY understand!! I did the same thing just last weekend (minus the ice cream and all that goodness). You did it better.
I do the same thing -- I usually find myself sitting down and eating the WORST possible treat whenever I watch the Bigget Loser. Watching them diet makes me hungry!! :)
Post a Comment